happy new year!
There’s so much to be excited about in 2018 – our new website, the yearlong Bicentennial Celebration of Old Mauch Chunk, the 2nd Annual Jim Thorpe Independent Film Festival, the opening of the new pedestrian bridge bringing folks directly from the D&L Trail across the Lehigh River to Jim Thorpe, great live entertainment and all the fun and outdoor adventure visitors and locals alike have come to expect.
jim thorpe calendar of events
- February 17 and 18 - WinterFest
- March 11 - Carbon St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- April 12 to 15 – 2nd Annual Jim Thorpe Independent Film Festival
- April 21 - Earth Day Festival
- May 5 - Bicentennial Ball
- May 19 and 20 - Jim Thorpe Birthday Celebration
- July 1 through July 7 – Bicentennial Old Home Week
- First three October weekends - Fall Foliage Festival
- First three December weekends - Olde Time Christmas