the perfect escape
Since we opened in 2009, the Times House has welcomed guests looking for romantic getaways or outdoor adventure to Jim Thorpe’s historic Race Street, offering our unique style of in-room breakfast service in the privacy and comfortable elegance of your room or suite. We’ve always done it this way.
At a table set with china and silver, a delicious Continental Breakfast awaits featuring innkeeper Diane’s scrumptious home-baked scones, breads, cakes, muffins, homemade granola, yogurt topped with fresh fruit, and our own Times House blend of locally roasted coffee. Set in your room on arrival, you can enjoy it at any hour you please.
A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence "Hall of Fame" property, Travelers' Choice award winner and D&L Trail Friendly Business, the Times House is within walking distance to shops, pubs, restaurants, wine tasting, live entertainment, hiking and biking trails, and so much more.
our rooms & suites
all of our rooms offer the following amenities
- Private Baths, Some with Whirlpool Tubs
- Electric Fireplaces, Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Table Set for Two
- Delicious En Suite Continental Breakfast
- Cable and Streaming TV/DVD & Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator, Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Free Off-Street Parking
- Tesla/Electric Car Charging
- Bike Storage